M/S Hollow Metal Doors
- 18 gauge doors with 2'0" to 4'0" widths; 6'8", 7'0", and 8'0" heights (blank, cylindrical, mortise, and inactive)
- We also stock 16 gauge galvanized doors in 3'0" widths.
- 1-, 2-, and 6-panel 3068/3070 Pioneer locations
- 3068 and 3070 metal commodity doors
- Our 3068 and 3070 18 gauge doors are available in Old Republic, Ceco, and Steelcraft locations.
Honeycomb Core: This rigid core was initially developed for military aircraft wings during World War II, so you know it's going to be strong! It has high shear strength, exceptional impact resistance, and sound deadening and insulating properties. It can also be treated to resist insects and decay.
- Sizes from 2068/2070-4068/4070, and 3080 & 4080
Oversized Inactive Leaf: This is the leaf that normally stays closed with surface or flush bolts and is used when a larger opening is needed.
- Sizes from 2068/2070-4068/4070 and 3080 & 4080
Special Doors (All Sizes 3068 or 3070): Our inventory includes Blank Lock, Blank by Blank (no hinge, no lock), 6-panel designs, and those that are undersized (35 9/16" width) and 1 3/8" thick.
In addition to our metal doors, we have a variety of wood styles by Mohawk and Doormerica in stock. We also have access to other brands such as Marshfield-Algoma.